I tried out the free version and thought it worth buying the paid version, but I have the following issues:
1) If I leave the number of words for the content blank, then it defaults to 0 – in the free version it simply displayed them all.
2) It isn’t responsive anymore – I have 3 to view set, and on the free version it went down to 1 when viewing on a mobile – with the paid version I get three very thing testimonials showing.
I also don’t see how to create some of the displays shown on the sales page of Rich Slider – for example, the name at the top with the blue background and the content below, and the circles at the bottom to show the number of sliders available. The manual doesn’t help with either of these.
You can see these issues here: http://dev.disbelieving.com
Thanks for writing to us.
1. For content option, Rich Testimonial is little bit different from free version. You need to put exact number of your content words.
2. For Responsiveness, Rich Testimonial is same as like free version. I have checked at my end and working properly. I’m working into issue of your site.
Let me know if it helps.
Thank you for your patience.
1) I don’t understand why it would be better on the free version and worse on the paid version. This makes no sense to me.
2) It isn’t working on my site, although the free version worked perfectly.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © SliderVilla.