500 Internal Server Error

Home Forums Feature Requests Placid 500 Internal Server Error

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abdullahali 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

abdullahali

Hi!

I have just made a purchase, and upon activating the plugin i got a 500 server error on the front end.
    Error disappears when i deactivate the plugin.
    Back-end is fine.
    WordPress 4.6.1
    Theme StoreFront with Botique child.
    Website is in a protected directory with “.htaccess”.

Sanjeev

Hi

It seems that the problem is appearing because of “Allowed Memory Exhausted” error. Check the memory size allotted in wp-config.php and if that is not allotted, try increasing the same from default value.

Here are few tutorials on how to increase the memory size of WordPress setup.

Internet Techies – http://www.clickonf5.org/3636/allowed-memory-size-exhausted-wordpress/
    Wpbeginner – http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/

Let me know if it helps.

abdullahali

Thank you for your prompt responce Sanjeev.
    Unfortunately that did not resolve my issue.
    Debug gives:
    Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0.

Any other ideas?

Sanjeev

Sorry to know that the suggestion didn’t work.

Kindly drop an email to support@slidervilla.com and send us a temporary admin access, so that we can take a look and resolve it ASAP.

Waiting for your response.

Note – Please do not put any username and password on this forum, send the details to support@slidervilla.com

Thanks

abdullahali

Unfortunately, I was denied permission to give out admin access.
    What options do we have now?

abdullahali

I will email just in case you like to follow up over email, and to also provide you the username and pwd to access the .htaccess protected dir.

abdullahali

I opened support ticket# 2184 , 10 days ago. The last reply i got was 6 days ago, and my problem is not solved.

I am no longer interested in the plugin since the problem is not solved and its taking way too long to try and fix it.

I have removed it, and i would like to proceed with a friendly refund request.
    Kindly advise.

Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.