Before posting a new query, please check if FAQ mentioned below helps,Slider is working properly on settings preview, but not sliding on front-end. Why?
1. Multiple instances of jquery.js loading.
Solution – Remove all other instances of jquery.js and load only the full version of it from wp-includes folder. Sometimes the slider may face issues because of jquery.js loading from Google API.
2. Theme of plugin using $ instead of jQuery
Solution – Change the $ sign (if found) in inline JS or in files to jQuery or use jQuery.noConflict() to resolve the conflict.
1. TimThumb permission issue – Some of the slider plugins use TimThumb image cropping feature. It creates smaller size cropped images of the slide images to make it look good. In that process, it saves those images to a cache folder on server. If that folder is not having write permission i.e. file status 777, in that case the images will not appear. Change the file permmision for the folder /wp-content/plugins/pointelle-slider/includes/cache/ to 777. (This is an example for Pointelle Slider, you may chnage the name as per the slider in use)
2. Image Pick Preference option disabled – On slider’s settings page ==> Slide Content tab ==> Thumbnail image section, we have provided an option to choose the source of the image to load from. It is like a preference table or sequence to choose the source of the image. In case all the checkboxes or the checkbox of the source where image is available is not active, the image will not load. For example, if the checkbox corresponding to the ‘featured image’ is not checked, the slider will not load images from featured image part of the added post. To be safe side, check all four boxes in that field.
1. Download the .zip file of latest version of the slider plugin or add-on from ‘Download Area’ using SliderVilla membership access details. You can also download the file using the download link available in the receipt email that you received after purchase.
2. Unzip and upload the slider folder to wp-content/plugins folder on hosting server using FTP client e.g. FileZilla
3. Deactivate and activate the slider plugins from dashboard
You must be logged in to create new topics.